½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon wildflower honey
1 clove garlic minced
Zest from ½ lemon
Red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup fresh basil, julienned
2 tablespoons julienned fresh mint
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, stems removed
2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
1 cup pitted cherries, cut in half
3 peaches sliced into ¼ inch wedges
1 large ball of burrata
¼ cup toasted pumpkin or Sunflower seeds
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a screw-topped jar. Cover and shake to combine. Set aside.
- In a 2 quart serving bowl combine the prepared fruits with ¼ cup of the vinaigrette and gently toss. If needed, refrigerate until serving but not longer than 3 hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the fresh herbs over the fruits. Tear, or cut, the burrata into small pieces and place around the salad.
- Drizzle the salad with some of the remaining vinaigrette and then top with the pumpkin seeds and fresh herbs.
- Toss at the table and serve.