This is a simple variation of hot artichoke dip that is great served with breadsticks or Jicama as well as the tortellini.
1-cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup minced scallion
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Finely minced zest of 1/2 lemon
- Combine all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Place in an oven proof serving dish and heat in a 350F. oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden. Serve with hot tortellini.
1/2-pound cheese filled tortellini
4 Tablespoons butter or olive oil
- Cook tortellini in boiling salted water until al dente or follow package directions.
- Drain the tortellini and then toss with the butter until well coated. Place in a warm dish. Skewer with long toothpicks and dip into hot lemon dip.
Tidbits from Tina
- Masa Harina is a fine corn flour and will yield a baked product less coarse than corn meal.
- Always let dough sit for 5 minutes before slicing to prevent matting of the dough.
- Baking Biscotti on both sides dries them out to store for longer periods of time.
- When cooking pasta for a buffet, always coat cooked pasta in butter and/or oil to prevent sticking together.
- [Image]: https://cookingandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Tortellini-with-Dip.jpg