A great way to have the taste of summer blueberries enhance your salads and dishes all year long. This also makes a great holiday present for teachers if you really plan ahead!
SPICY BLUEBERRY VINEGAR
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, rinsed and dried with paper towel
2 whole sticks cinnamon
1-¼ cups unseasoned rice vinegar
1. Place the blueberries and the cinnamon in a clean quart jar.
2. Heat the vinegar in a microwave for 1 1/2 minutes until hot but not boiling.
3. Pour vinegar into the jar with the blueberries leaving ½ inch headroom.
4. Cover and store in refrigerator for at least two days before using.
- [Image]: https://cookingandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/BlueberryTrioV2.jpg