1/2 cup spiced blueberry vinegar (see recipe)
1 chicken cut into 8 pieces
¾ cup or more blueberry chutney (see recipe) or preserves
1. Marinate the chicken in the blueberry vinegar for at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Drain chicken and place in a foil lined roasting pan.
4. Coat the chicken pieces on all sides with the blueberry chutney. Place skin side up in the roasting pan.
5. Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and the juices run clear when the meat is pierced with the sharp end of a knife. Serve.
Tidbits: When using frozen berries, drain defrosted fruit well or pat dry before using. Cooking time will be slightly longer but end results will be equally good. The vinegar and chutney make great gifts as well!
- [Image]: https://cookingandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/BlueberryTrioV2.jpg